Fine is a Four Letter Word is the eighth episode of the first season of The CW series Walker. It premiered on April 8, 2021.
A TORNADO HITS AUSTIN - A tornado touches down in Austin and it's all hands on deck to keep the kids and community safe. Walker, Micki, and Trey rush to the school where Stella, August and Ruby are at a school dance. Bonham and Abeline stop at a store for supplies where old memories resurface and the two are forced to discuss their marriage. Meanwhile, Liam and Bret get trapped in an elevator and everything Liam has been carrying on his shoulders gets the best of him and he makes a rash decision.
- Jared Padalecki as Cordell Walker
- Lindsey Morgan as Micki Ramirez
- Keegan Allen as Liam Walker
- Mitch Pileggi as Bonham Walker
- Molly Hagan as Abeline Walker
- Violet Brinson as Stella Walker
- Kale Culley as August Walker
- Coby Bell as Captain Larry James (Credit only)
- Jeff Pierre as Trey Barnett
- Austin Nichols as Clint West
- Genevieve Padalecki as Emily Walker
- Gabriela Flores as Isabel Muñoz
- Alex Landi as Bret
- Gavin Casalegno as Trevor Strand
- Madelyn Kientz as Ruby
- Jim Spencer as Himself
- Jim Spencer and CW Austin make an appearance in Fine is a Four Letter Word, portraying their real-life roles as weathercaster. The script "called for him to read news stories in addition to reporting on the fictional storm.".
- Producers for “Walker” contacted KXAN management earlier in 2021, wanting to feature Austin’s CW affiliate and one of its on-air personalities in the episode, and decided Spencer would be perfect for the scene.
- Both Liam and Micki confirm that a week has passed since the events of "Tracks".
- This is the first episode to feature a tornado in both Walker and Walker, Texas Ranger. It is also the first to feature a school dance.
Behind the Scenes